Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged by Kenzi!!

THE EIGHTS
Here are the 8s Rules:
1) Post Rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 favorite TV shows
*ANTM
*Criminal Minds
*The Hills
*Friends
*Real World
*Law and Order
*Gossip Girl
*American Idol

8 things I did yesterday:
*Slept in
*Cleaned my new house
*Played with Kennedy
*Ate with the fam
*made gluten free cookies
*watched ANTM
*gave myself a manicure
*wrote in my journal

8 things I look forward to:
*Moving into my new house
*Kennedy's birthday
*Getting this job I really want
*My new boots to come
*My new duvet cover to come
*My virgin hair growing out
*Warm weather
*Salt Lake 1/2 marathon

8 favorite restaurants:
*The Cheescake Factory
*Five Star
*Thai Spice
*Don Pedros
*Grande Luxe
*Happy Sumo
*Thaifoon
*In n Out

8 things on my wish list:
*To decorate my entire house Anthropologie
*Unlimited shopping spree
*Have babies...someday:)
*My dream job at Lunatic Fringe
*Long virgin hair:)
*A perfect healthy body
*To eat out every day
*Perfect skin forever

8 people to tag:
*Jade
*Syd
*Paige
*Lindsey
*Brekke
*Kim
*Carly
*Katie

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sierra my love!! I TOTALLY want to get together!! I am free any day after about 5...so dinner works great for me any day of the week. Are you busy this week? Let me know! I miss you!