Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kennedy's first swim lesson!

Kennedy had her 1st swimming lesson a couple weeks ago. She did so great, I was very impressed. My mom and I were her cheerleaders during her lesson and Chris was the photographer. She was for sure the most beautiful baby in the water, and the fattest too!


Cute Pew family!!



Kick Kick Kick!!


Look at that gorgeous body! Not to mention Jade's fabulous legs to the right!

I honestly think she is the most gorgeous baby I have ever seen. Not just because she's my niece either.



Kennedy and me before the lesson!

2 comments:

Pew Family said...

She is the most beautiful baby! I'm a little bias tho, cause I am her mom! I'm so glad you guys were able to come watch her. I have such a wonderful family!

Carly Lynn Dent said...

Sierra, I too think she is probably the most beautiful baby ever! So now you know you are not biased just cuz she is your neice! :)