Monday, January 26, 2009

Goodbye parents house.....

Moving into a new house is a lot of work, hard work. Kudos to Michael for all the painting help and of course to my sweet parents for doing all they have done to make such a gorgeous house. Carpet goes in tomorrow and then it's moving time. I feel like I just moved all my stuff, at least it's for a happy reason this time right? It will be all smiles instead of tears to leave my comfy parents house and live like a big girl. That includes buying my own Lucky Charms, I don't think Neil can take much more of my sugary cereal habbit! I think my parents are counting down the days until they are free from me again:) Which is fine because I am counting too. I have decided to give myself a moving out present, what could that be you ask?? Why of course it's a tattoo!! I'm a big girl and I'm getting big girl ink! Anyway, more pictures will be coming soon:)

3 comments:

Michael Bluth said...

I made it into your blog! I feel pretty cool. You're more than welcome, I enjoyed it.

The Terrys said...

woo a tatoo!! Sweet! i for sure wanna see pictures when you get it!

Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh said...

I'm so happy for you you look so good, your hair is getting really long I love it. I'm excited for your tatoo, I was hoping someday we could get one together but I can't right now, but you'll have to let me see it when you get it, and I hope you get that job, because that would be awesome and I'm sure you will get it because your so good at hair, I can always count on you when i have no idea what i'm doing thanks so much for always bailing me out of hair situations.