Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bridal Shower!!

Annie and I threw our best friend Ali a bridal shower last night. She is getting married on January 17th. The theme was to bring a dvd that described your gift, so all the decorations were all about movies! Everyone had a blast and she got some great gifts! Congratulations Ali... I love you!!

My best friend and roomie!


This was the tablescape Annie and I put together!



Best Friends since 1st grade! We are all getting old and married....kind of. I love these girls so much!


My favorite baby ever! She looked so gorgeous in her dress but she couldn't crawl in it so she cried and we took it off! She loves being without clothes anyway, and her chunky body is something everyone should see!


The bride to be, Kennedy , and me!


Gorgeous Ali opening gifts! And how much do you love that wrapping paper? so pretty!



Fat Kennedy thighs! Emily and Sara are so cute too!



Annie, Ali, Me, and Emily! These 3 girls are my best girlfriends ever! They have been with me through everything. I cannot even describe in words how much I love them!


It looks like we are at my baby shower, not a bridal shower! That flowy shirt makes me look prego my ego!

Forever Friends!

Beautiful Jade, Kennedy, and me!



I love my mom! But seriously my skin is the same color as her jacket!

3 comments:

betsy b said...

sierra!
i'm loving your new blog sierra!

WAY TO GO SINGLE BLOGGERS! i'm with ya baby!

love and miss you!

Pew Family said...

Fun Shower! We had a great time! My hair looks like a flat top in that picture! YIKES!

Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh said...

I can't beleive she is getting married finally thats so cool, you guys did a great shower it looked like a lot of fun. Miss ya and boston will always be your nephew. We will have to come and see ya. He is getting so old.