Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girls Night!

So these are my new glasses that I got for Christmas. So far just about everyone thinks they are super nerdy, especially my family. What does everyone think?? Obviously I love them but I wish a few more people agreed with me!


Jessie, Loraca, Chelsea, & Michelle. We went to Chili's for dinner and out dancing after, it was so fun to hang with all the girls!


All the roomies! Dustee, me, Annie, and Brinly. We are counting down the days till we move in together!!! February 1st can't come fast enough!


I'm not much a fan of closeup shots like this!


Getting ready together!

2 comments:

Pew Family said...

NERDY NERDY NERDY!!! Your beautiful, but your glasses...NERDY!

Sydney and Griffin said...

Don't worry Sierra... You've always got me for a back up. Do I love your glasses you ask?? YES!! Are they nerdy chic? Maybe, but that's hot right now. ") You can pull off anything! ")

Jade's comment is funny, but I think you look awesome!