Sunday, January 4, 2009

Almost ready to move in!!

I can hardly wait to move into my cute new house with my cute friends! We have been painting and getting in all ready for us to move in. We should be completely ready to move in 2 weeks! Everything is looking so wonderful and girly. My only wish is to be able to decorate my entire house with all things Anthropologie, unfortunately I can only afford like a pillow from there so slowly I can maybe add a few things. I guess my dream Anthropologie house will have to wait!


Sierra, Dustee, Brinly, and Annie! YAY!! The only thing that's missing in this pic is Brinly:(


I pretty much specialize in edging paint, seriously I amazed myself at my skills!



Priming the wall for our gorgeous chocolate paint!

Annie, Dustee, and me in our paint clothes. Don't pay too much attention to my awesome neon skulls!

7 comments:

Sydney and Griffin said...

Oh Sierra, I am so excited for you! Living with your friends is seriously so fun! You will love it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to live with my best friend!!!!! yay!!! :)

The Searle Family said...

I am so glad you are still blogging!! We need to go on a double date that would be so fun. I miss you and we need to play!!

Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh said...

Sierra I'm so glad you have a blog so i can still see what your up to. Tell syd and griff congrats she is beautiful. How was your new year and christmas? The house your moving in looks really cute. And holy cow Kennedy is beautiful i love seeing pics of her she is getting so old. Well I'm glad to see ya i miss you and I'm glad your doing great.

Pew Family said...

You have awesome painting skills! Thanks for feeding Kennedy blueberries!

the winegars said...

You girls are going to have so much fun living together!

the winegars said...

You girls are going to have so much fun living together!