Sunday, June 27, 2010

I love my dad

I have the most incredible dad. Father's Day weekend was perfect. We swam Saturday and went out to my sister Kim's on Sunday with the entire family. I feel so blessed every day that I have Neil as my father. He has always been there for me through everything in my life. Words can't express how much I love him. Not to mention that he is the most handsome 63 year old that I have ever seen! I love you forever dad.




teeny Rico Suave


This is the funniest umbrella that my brother Studley gave my dad. You strap it under your armpits so you can ride your bike with it!




My two favorite babies loved to hold hands. Such gorgeous girls!





And I can't wait for 2 new baby girls to join the family. August and September they will be here!


My best friend in the entire world.


Saturday was the perfect swim day. Of course I took plenty of pictures of my Kennedy.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend that was! You look beautiful in every picture as always. My favorite one is of you and Kennedy kissing. So precious!
:) Love you!

Tara said...

Sierra,

I'm in Utah this summer. I really want you to cut my hair! Will you email me your phone number?

taralee.carlson@gmail.com

Tara

Tara said...

Sierra,

I'm in Utah this summer. I really want you to cut my hair! Will you email me your phone number?

taralee.carlson@gmail.com

Tara