Wednesday, June 16, 2010

funny friends and sushi

I finally got my camera back from my friend Chad's car. It took him a month to return it. These are pics of my most amazing friends. Annie and I do regular date nights together and this week was sushi. Our favorite new place is Simply Sushi, of course since it is all you can eat. We can definitely eat. I think we each ate 3 or 4 rolls. Delish!





I love rainbow roll








Yes this is an honest for real laugh. This is something that Annie and I do non stop when Nate and Chad are around. They are some of our best friends for this reason. Laughter never stops.



We look grubby because our night consisted of painting nails and coloring the bottom half of my hair to match the top. Amazing job Ann! Yes the guys are over and we clearly are impressing no one!











Flattering? no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this and I LOVE those boys. They are so fun and we need to play with them again soon! You are the best! I love you so much!