Sunday, February 8, 2009

Skiing at Snowbird!!

Saturday Michael took me skiing at Snowbird. It was my first time in years so I was pretty terrible. I still had so much fun even if I was hardly moving down the hill, trying to go as slow as possible. Mike of course is a pro, sliding the rails and jumps. It was amazing! He was super patient with me, even though I know all he wanted to do was go really fast down a double black diamond. He stayed with me on the baby hill!! Thanks Michael! Your the best.

I was dressed like a pro in all of Mike's sister's ski gear! I was dressed like I knew what I was doing. Thanks Lanx and Tates for letting me use all your cool stuff!


I loved Michael's cool ski outfit!!:)







pretty Snowbird!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm sure you two were the best looking skiers on the mountain! I'm glad you could have fun doing Michael's favorite sport.

Michael Bluth said...

I officially made it into the coolest blog on blogger.com! I feel so cool!

l.k. said...

Sierra... you are so beautiful! Those pictures are so cute! love ya