Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ink me Please!

This is a random post, but all I can think about is how badly I want a tattoo. This picture is of one of my new favorite models Freja Beha. She has a tattoo in every place I want one. You can see only 2 of hers on here but she has a lot more. The guy who is doing mine is booked out a few weeks so I have to wait a bit. Hopefully my mom doesn't read this, she isn't so happy that I want one. But I did tell her I am more than happy to get a big MAMA tattoo right on my arm, just for her!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Say it isn't so!!! So is Michael influencing you or are you influencing him? Or do you both just think a like? I'm in the same camp with your mother. You are gorgeous as you are, no need for permanent inking.

Paige said...

Funny that you say this. I have been wanting mine, and have really been considering it lately.... maybe we should go together! that could be fun :) Love you