Tuesday, July 5, 2011

another year.

yes this past weekend i turned 24 years old. for some reason i wasn't so excited about my birthday this year. each year gets less exciting. i was actually hoping to skip over the whole thing and celebrate the countries birthday instead of mine. turns out, i had the best birthday that i've had. i was overwhelmed by how many people remembered and sent me lovely texts and phone calls. thank you to all of you sweet people in my life. starting out the birthday with church was better than expected, then coming home to notes all over the house from my cute roomie emma, next off to the parents for delicious food and even better company. my family that i never get to see also came to celebrate with us. this weekend was perfection and i have my beautiful family and friends to thank. i love you.



















































4 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

It lookslike so much fun!!! Happy birthday I hope all is well :-)

andrewandshawnawhite said...

It lookslike so much fun!!! Happy birthday I hope all is well :-)

Pew Family said...

You did have quite the birthday! I had lots of fun too!! Happy birthday sister! I love you so much!!

Brenda said...

We were so happy to share your special day. We are looking forward to many more years of you in our lives.