Wednesday, April 27, 2011

easter love.

while i'm waiting on pictures from my boy and my mom from the marathon, i thought i'd share some easter pics. we had a lovely little easter sunday. it's not quite as good without my sister, her hubs, and the baby girls around. still we had a delicous dinner with the parents and emma, followed by egg dying. i love spring time because then it's almost summer and that's what i love the most. not to mention that my last finals for school are on monday. i feel so blessed.




















this is what dad did right after dinner. his usual chair, the usual game.

3 comments:

Carly Lynn Dent said...

Sierra. Your shirt is super cute! Hope you are doing well :)

l.k. said...

Cute pics girl! :)

Pew Family said...

I missed you guys on Easter too! It looks like you guys still had fun tho, we didn't even dye eggs this year. Dang! We missed out!