Sunday, August 8, 2010

Piper Lane

She's finally here! On August 4th Jade gave birth to Piper Lane Pew. She weighed in at a tiny 6 pounds 15 ounces. She is just as beautiful as we all knew she would be. I took so many pictures, unfortunately they are all from my phone so not the best quality. It's so amazing to have this new little one in our lives now. I'm so blessed to have the most gorgeous, sweet nieces I could ever imagine. Jade and Chris are such great parents, and Kennedy is so excited about being a big sister. I love my family so much! How grateful I am to be with them for eternity!
































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good ol' iphone takes pretty great pics if you ask me! She is perfect and a million times better in person though. So happy you have another baby in your family! yay! love you all!