Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving my dad took all the boys in the family to Denver to see a Broncos game. So it was just us four girls to celebrate together. Instead of cooking, we decided to go to the Grand America for our Thanksgiving. We had so much fun with just us girls and the food was sooo good. They had the most beautiful buffet with everything you can imagine. Too bad all of us except Kennedy are allergic to gluten so we couldn't try everything. We also had a sleepover at my mom's and watched Christmas movies all night. Thanksgiving was amazing! I'm so grateful for my family and all my blessings. I feel so lucky everyday for all I have been given.

Sweet girl!




I love my sister!


This isn't really the best picture of my dinner, but it tasted delicious!









We didn't get to taste one thing on this tasty table :(






Beautiful Mom and Kennedy!







The boys didn't get home till late on Friday so we still had all day to play together. Cheescake Factory and shopping is always a favorite for us girls!

4 comments:

Pew Family said...

It was a great Thanksgiving! I'm so glad we got to spend it together! Lots of fun with just us girls!

andrewandshawnawhite said...

How fun it looks like you had a blast Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! All of you!

McKenzie said...

That sounds like so much fun and delicious!! It was my first gluten-free Thanksgiving this year :) I'm glad yours was great!