Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Salt Lake 1/2 Marathon

Last Saturday my mom and I ran in the Salt Lake 1/2 marathon. Jade, Chris, Neil, and Kennedy did the 5K! It's a little bittersweet that it's over, even though all the training isn't always so fun, race day is the best! Luckily I have lots more to do this year. My mom did great finishing at 1:59. This year I surprised myself with my best time of 1:43. My goal is a full marathon in November, although 26.2 is sounding a lot further than I thought!

Jade, Chris, & bundled up Kennedy


Me, Mom, and Aunt Eileen

Michael surprised me with flowers and Tropical Dots! My favorite!

My super fit mom!

3 comments:

Michael Bluth said...

1:43 is so good! You are so speedy! I am gonna beat you at disney though. JK there is no way:)

Heidi said...

Good job on your time! I'm so impressed!

betsy b said...

love your blog sierra.

and i'm so impressed with your half marathon!