Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend in Driggs

Last Weekend Michael and I went up to Driggs Idaho with his sister Heidi and her husband Seth. It was so much fun snowmobiling, snow shoeing, and watching Michael and Seth do crazy stuff. Prego Heidi and I chilled inside most of the time. I seriously had the best time getting away from crazy life to relax for a bit. Thanks Heidi and Seth for inviting us for such a great weekend!!



We look so cool and professional in our gear!!


So cute!



Cute Heidi! I love that belly!!


I love this picture. It's so neat!

Beautiful view!

Michael took me snow shoeing for the first time. It was so fun and pretty!


Look at my snow shoes!!


Seth pulled Michael on his ski's behind a snowmobile, and he did an awesome backflip! He really did land one too I just didn't record it. But he gets pretty close on this one!

3 comments:

Michael Bluth said...

Cool post! Thanks for making me look cool! You look so beautiful in the picture where you're holding Sophie on kennedy's birthday post. You totally look like you could be her mom!

Paige said...

I've decided, I really like Mike. He is cute with you...

You guys look like you had a blast... I am super happy for you!

P.S. I heart your pretty face!

Love you.....

The Terrys said...

What a fun trip!!
p.s you two look really cute together!! :)